Last Revised: January 1st, 2020
INTRODUCTION: Q.M Technologies Ltd. (“QM”, “we”, “us” or “our”) welcomes you to our owned and operated website, at: docs.quantum-machines.co (the “Website”).
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM OUR USERS? We may collect several types of information from and about our Users. In this section, we describe the categories of information which we may collect, and the applicable circumstances under which such collection is performed.
First – What is personal data?
Personal information refers to identifiable information regarding an individual, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable efforts or together with additional information we have access to, enable the identification of an individual, or may be of private or sensitive nature information, relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Identification of an individual includes association of such individual with an persistent identifier such as a name, an identification number, persistent cookie identifier etc. Personal information does not include information that has been anonymized or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific natural person.
We collect personal data from you when you use or interact with our Marketing Platforms : We collect personal data from you and any devices (including mobile devices) you use when you: use, interact or access our Marketing Platforms, provide us information on a web form or other text field within our Website or through correspondence you and we conduct with each other. More specifically we collect and use the following categories and types of information in the following respective circumstances:
Personal data Users provide us actively and voluntarily when they use or interact with our Marketing Platform:
- Contact information, such as name, email, company, position, country, and telephone number, all when (i) a user fills our online form or register for an account (if applicable) with us or when they update their account details; (ii) if you contacted us or contracted with us (also on behalf of your employer) in connection with the purchase of our products or services .
- Interaction with our customer support, which may include text/video/audio recording and transcripts of such communications.
- Information required or authorized by applicable national laws, meaning information we ask Users to provide us in order to authenticate or identify them or to verify the information we have collected or otherwise provide them with our Marketing Platforms.
Personal data we automatically obtain when Users use or interact with our Website:
Keep in mind – Most devices allow you to control or disable the use of certain collectable information including location services, in the device’s settings menu.
Personal data collected from other sources We may collect personal data concerning you, from third parties who have assured us that they have obtained your consent for such provision of information. Please Note – While most of the information we collect from you is not Personal data, we acknowledge that under certain jurisdictions the data we do receive when a User is using the Website may be deemed personal data as it is associated with a Technical Identifier, and therefore, where applicable, will be treated as such. You have the rights to choose how we collect and use your Information. See “Your Rights” at section 12 below for more information.
Lawful grounds for collecting information on our users We collect and process your information for the purposes described in this policy, based at least on one of the following legal grounds:
- Contract: We collect and process your personal information in order to provide you with the Service, following your acceptance of these Terms; to maintain and improve our Services; to develop new services and features for our Users; and to personalize the Service in order to deliver better user experience.
We use Information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our products, services and support which you have purchased from us (either on your own behalf or on behalf of your employer).
- To process your inquiries and to respond to your requests. For example, when you contact us to learn more about our products or services or when you request to receive certain materials from us (e.g. white papers, research papers, product and services information). Additionally, if you submit your CV, we use it to evaluate your candidacy (including by assessing your qualifications and skills).
- To send you information related to our services and products that we believe may interest you, such as newsletters or product and service updates. Such communications will be sent to you when you have chosen to receive such communication or when we have a legitimate interest to market our products and services. In any event, you will always be able to opt-out of receiving such communications. Opting out may be done either directly in the communication received or through the ways described in the instructions in the “Your Rights” section, at section 12 below.
- To understand how you have used our Website and to customize it in accordance with your interests and past actions and choices. We do this based on our legitimate interest to operate our Website, diagnose any problems with the Website and to improve the experience when navigating through it.
- In our legitimate interest to prevent fraud or harm to us or to any third party, and ensure the security of our network and services.
- Where it is necessary for QM to comply with its legal obligations and to exercise and enforce its legal rights.
- We may use certain third-party marketing and advertising networks to help us market our products on our own Marketing Platforms and on third party websites (e.g. re-marketing ads across the Internet by Google).
WHO DO WE SHARE USER INFORMATION WITH AND WHY? We may share your Personal data with third parties (or otherwise allow them access to it) only in the following manners and instances:
- To satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request, whenever we believes in good faith that it is legally bound to share such information.
- To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- To respond to User’s support requests.
- To respond to claims that contact information or any other private or proprietary information (e.g. name, e-mail address, etc.) of a third-party has been used, posted or transmitted without their consent or as a form of harassment.
- To protect the rights, property, or personal safety of us, our Users or the general public.
- When we undergo any change in control, including by means of merger, acquisition or purchase of all or substantially all of its assets.
- To collect, hold and/or manage Users’ Personal data through our authorized third party service providers, as contemplated hereunder, who may be located outside of Israel (for example: Google Analytics, Hubspot, Hotjar) Such third party services providers may receive or otherwise have access to our Users’ Personal data, depending on each of their particular roles and purposes in facilitating and enhancing our Website and related services, namely to allow serving of personalized content and advertisement, and for analytics of the functionality and usability of our Website. and may only use it for such purposes.
- Pursuant to your explicit approval prior to the disclosure.
For avoidance of doubt, we may share anonymized or de-identified information with any other third party, at our sole discretion.
- MINORS : To use our website, you must be over the age of sixteen (16). Therefore, we do not knowingly collect Personal data from minors under the age of sixteen (16) and do not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of sixteen (16) are not using the Website.
- INFORMATION SECURITY : We employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of its Users’ Personal data, reduce the risks stemming from loss of information and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. However, no measure can provide absolute information security.
DATA RETENTION : We retain the Personal data we collect only for as long as needed in order to provide you with our services and to comply with applicable laws and regulations. We then either delete from our systems or anonymize it without further notice to you. If you withdraw your consent to us processing your Personal data, we will delete your Personal data from our systems (except to the extent such data in whole or in part to comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates).
JOB CANDIDATES: : QM welcomes all qualified Candidates to apply to any of the open positions posted on our Website and/or on Linkedin, by sending us their contact details and CV (“Candidates Information”). We are committed to keep Candidates’ Information private and use it solely for our internal recruitment purposes (including for identifying Candidates, evaluating their applications, making hiring and employment decisions, and contacting Candidates by phone or in writing). Please note that the QM may retain Candidates Information submitted to it even after the applied position has been filled or closed. This is done so we could re-consider Candidates for other positions and opportunities at the Company; so we could use their Candidates Information as reference for future applications submitted by them; and in case the Candidate is hired, for additional employment and business purposes related to their work. If you previously submitted your Candidates Information to the Company, and now wish to access it, update it or have it deleted from our systems, please contact us at: email@example.com